- A vendre
- Amérique du Nord
- Amérique du Sud
- A louer
- Type d’hébergement
- Vendre B&B/Hôtel
- Hotels a Vendre
Built area 1.083 m²
Total area 3.060 m²
General information about the house:
Beach House Pipa is a mansion located directly on the beach of Barra de Cunhau, south coast of the State of Rio Grande do Norte (North-eastern region of Brazil) at 5 degrees below the equator, which guarantees a good summer weather throughout the year, but with a refreshing breeze.
The full house was designed by a renowned Dutch architect, as to have ocean views from almost every room of the house and a natural air conditioning.
The mansion has 6 bedrooms:
01 master suite with jacuzzi and a large terrace overlooking the ocean
03 suites with whirlpool
02 rooms sharing a bathroom with shower
All overlooking the sea.
In addition to these 06 rooms, the House (interior) has:
– an office,
– dining room with a large terrace overlooking the ocean,
– living room and TV room,
– kitchen, pantry and cellar,
– laundry and storage,
The exterior area of the House has:
– billiards and fitness room,
– a gentlemen´s room,
– a covered garage for three cars,
– a pool with a length of 22 meters (1.45m – 3.00m deep),
– a children’s pool,
– outdoor kitchen with barbecue and wood stove for pizza,
– volleyball field and kiosk,
– showers and toilets.
* The beach in front of the house is an environmental preservation area, which guarantees privacy and tranquillity. Dolphins swim in front of the house regularly and in front of the house, in the sea, there is a rocky plateau, which protects the House and the beach in front of the house.
* The area next to the Beach House, with 2,880 m², is owned by the same owner. This area can also be acquired, for example, to increase the area or build another mansion / inn.
* High Return on Investment (ROI). The Luxury Beach House has a large database of class-A customers with very good rental and occupancy. It can be demonstrated with contracts and swings.
* The Beach House has Sites, Instagram, Facebook (Active Social Networks)
* It is easily accessible by the Natal Airport (São Gonzalo de Amarante), João Pessoa airport or by helicopter, which can land at the house.
* It has a safe and green environment with all the amenities without losing its original character.
The foundation used for the entire structure is granite, including the surrounding wall
The tiles throughout the house are against heat, cold and resistant to meld
All the tiles on the floors, inside and outside, are of the Portobello brand, with hardness n ° 05, imported from Italy, of the best quality
In front of the house there is a rocky plateau, which protects the House and the beach in front of the house
All windows and doors are protected against heat and UV
Wood in and around the house is IP wood, the best quality
The water well was built and has a depth of 178 meters with mineral water
The sewage system of the house has been made according to European standards
Although the house is in a dune area, the gardens have grass and plants.
During the construction of the house were taken 52 trucks with fertilize for the soil and to grow trees and plants, which results in an exuberant tropical garden in the dunes
The area behind the Beach House is an environmental preservation area where can´t be built (it protects the total privacy of the Beach House)
At a 10-minute drive, there´s one of the hottest spots in Rio Grande de Norte, the lively Pipa, visited by many tourists from all over the world.
However, in the Beach House you have the tranquillity of total privacy
The House is designed by a well-known European architect
Because of the sea breeze, there is always a pleasant temperature
In addition, the property is completely walled and protected by private security.
Activities and Sports
In the direct neighborhood you can practice a lot of activities. Horse riding, Boat tours, Quads rental, Diving, Canoeing, Paddle Surf, Buggy Tour, Water sports, etc.) Barra de Cunhau is also worldwide known for its kitesurf competitions.
No need to get bored!